The CATESOL Journal is now soliciting proposals for guest-edited theme sections for the Spring 2017 and Fall 2017 issues of the journal. If you have a topic in mind that might be of interest to the CATESOL readership, please contact Mark Roberge, Co-Editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The CATESOL Journal is also looking for a Submissions Editor. The position entails receiving and reading incoming article manuscripts, routing them to the Editors and the Editorial Board Members, and responding to general inquiries from potential CATESOL Journal authors.
The position carries a small stipend and it’s a great way get involved in the academic publishing process. For information about the position, contact Mark Roberge, Co-Editor, at email@example.com.
More in On the Bookshelf
- Call for Lesson Plan Submissions
- Virtual Photo Albums: Video Highlights From the CATESOL 2016 Annual Conference
- The CATESOL Journal’s Past Issues Now All Online
- PTE-IG to Welcome Participation in Next Book Group Session
- PTE-IG Book Club Reviews Vocabulary Myths
- Our Need to Know Who We Are and Where We Came From